Ever wondered how you’d look if you had a perfect smile? You no longer have to imagine it! Thanks to cosmetic dentistry in Santa Rosa, California, Santa Rosa Dentistry and Implant Center can design your smile just the way you want it.
With over two decades of experience in dental aesthetics, Dr. Wayne Sutton can erase chips, stains, gaps, and other flaws from your smile for an impeccable smile. Please book an appointment today to see how we can create a masterpiece from your otherwise dull smile.
Our smile enhancement procedures: the choices are endless!
Just like dental flaws vary, there isn’t one way to correct dental imperfections. Our cosmetic treatments not only transform your smile but also your entire face and overall appearance. Our aesthetic dental team designs your smile with one or a combination of the treatments below.
- Dental bonding: Using composite resin (the same material used for cavity filling), Dr. Sutton can erase minor cosmetic flaws to reveal a stunning smile. Dental bonding is a fast and minimally invasive procedure done without anesthesia. It’s also a cost-effective way to enhance the front-facing teeth without veneers or crowns
- Professional teeth whitening: While several factors can result in a yellow smile, tooth discoloration is one of the easy-to-fix dental flaws. However, you need to be careful when brightening your smile. The market is awash with several teeth whitening products (kits, trays, pens, and pastes), but we advise you to brighten your smile through a professional. Dentists use safe, effective, and potent whitening methods to achieve consistent and durable results. Our office uses the revolutionary KoR Teeth Whitening system to eliminate even the most stubborn stains
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are super-thin porcelain shells placed on natural teeth to enhance their shape, size, texture, and color. Artfully placed by Dr. Sutton, porcelain veneers subtly hide several imperfections, including chipped, stained, gapped, and uneven teeth
- Porcelain crowns: Unlike a veneer that covers the anterior surface of the tooth, a dental crown covers the entire tooth, providing added strength and protection. Dental crowns combine functional abilities with an attractive appearance. Dental caps are excellent in restoring damaged, missing, and cosmetically unappealing teeth
- Invisalign: Many patients want a straight smile but aren’t ready to commit to years of straightening teeth with traditional braces. But guess what? You don’t have to wear “train track” braces to achieve a straight smile. Invisalign clear aligners are a convenient and discreet method to achieve a perfectly aligned smile. Instead of metal wires and brackets, Invisalign uses transparent and removable plastic trays to move your teeth
- Fountain of Youth (FOY) dentures: Are you missing teeth? We can restore your smile’s function and appearance with dentures. We know what you are thinking — aren’t dentures uncomfortable and ill-fitting? Not in our office. Dr. Sutton uses FOY dentures designed to support facial muscles and tissues for a more youthful appearance. FOY dentures improve oral function and give you a “facelift” without undergoing surgery
Wishing you had a white, straight, and perfectly balanced smile? Your dream smile is within reach.
Please call (707) 868-0677 to schedule a consultation with Santa Rosa Dentistry and Implant Center. Don’t wait to create the beautiful smile you deserve
About Dr. Wayne Sutton
Dr. Sutton is one of the premier cosmetic dentists in Sonoma County, and with over 20 years of experience, his implant center maintains a standard of excellence using the strongest dental implant bridge currently available to provide predictable full mouth dental implant reconstructions.
Dr. Sutton completed his postgraduate studies at The Pacific Aesthetic Continuum in San Francisco and received his doctorate, three years of experience as a clinical instructor, and the coveted “Clinical Excellence Award” from UCSF School of Dentistry in 1997. He also earned his Fellowship in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics and studied Advanced Occlusion at the Hornbrook Group.
Dr. Sutton continues to take four times the annual continuing education requirements to maintain his license. As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (awarded his Fellowship), the Academy of General Dentistry (Fellowships status), the American Dental Implant Association (Diplomat status), the American Dental Association, the American Academy for Dental Sleep Medicine, Dr. Sutton is also a select cosmetic dentist recognized as an Official Dentist of the Mrs. Globe – Mrs. USA Pageants.
Share this Article